*Kumar - SQL SERVER /MS BI DEVELOPER Consultant*
*SQL SERVER /MS BI DEVELOPER and Microsoft Certified*
• Extensive experience in IT industry as SQL Developer in *MS SQL
Server 2008/2005/2000/7.0* in Production, Quality & Development
• Worked on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), data modeling,
business analysis, and data warehouse.
• Experienced in Database design using Normalization Forms, Entity
Relationship Design (ERD) model and application oriented design.
• Proficient in design of logical and physical data modeling using
Erwin, VISIO data modeling tool.
• Expertise in developing *Transact-SQL scripts* for reuse in
normalizing incoming files along with creating SQL queries, ad hoc queries
to produce custom data extracts.
• Expert in creating Database Objects – Schemas, Tables, Indexes
(clustered and non clustered), Views, User defined functions (UDFs),
Cursors, Triggers, Stored Procedure, Constraints and Roles.
• Worked with *T-SQL, DBCC, DCL, DDL, DML Scripts* and established
relationships between tables using Primary Keys & Foreign Keys.
• Efficient in building recursive queries using CTEs (Common Table
• Experience in ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) using
Data transfer services (DTS), Service Broker and SQL Server Integrated
Services (SSIS) from various Data sources.
• Experience in implementing different types of Replication models
like Snapshot, Transactional and Merge Replication.
• Experience in SQL server 2000/2005/2008 Installation, monitoring,
backup, restoration, Disaster recovery planning and High Availability
• Hands on experience in writing, testing (unit testing) and
debugging stored procedures, triggers and troubleshooting database issues.
• Experience in query optimization (SQL tuning) using SQL Profiler,
Database Tuning Advisor (DTA), Index tuning wizard and Performance monitor
for performance tuning.
• Experience in building SSIS packages (.Dtsx) involving ETL
process, extracting data from various flat files, Excel files, legacy
systems and loading into SQL server.
• Expert in developing T-SQL (DDL, DML) statements, Data Integrity
(constraints), Rules, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization and Data
• Expertise in managing project versions and source code changes
using source control tools like Visual source safe.
• Hands on experience in dealing data with different databases like
Sybase IQ, Oracle 8i/ 9i/10g, SAP and developing ad hoc queries from
• Expert in creating SQL Reports using SSRS and defining queries
for generating drill down reports and embedding then into web services in
• Built effective queries for high-performance reports and rendered
them to HTML, XML, PDF and Excel formats using SSRS/Business Objects/Cognos
• Expert in creating parameterized reports, Drill down, Drill
through, Sub reports, Linked reports, Snapshot, Cached, Adhoc reports using
• Worked on administration tasks such as data loading, batch jobs,
configuring IIS, data uploading, backup & recovery, Database mirroring, Log
shipping, user and application table management, upgrades, creating
database partitioning, databases/file groups/files/transaction logs.
• Experience in developing, configuring and deploying the SSIS
packages and providing security for the packages.
Client worked for:
Currently working for *Vesta Labs*.*WA*
*Rate: *$60/hr, * Total Exp: *7+ Years, * Available: Immediate*,
If the above profile is of interest and matches to your requirement (Direct
Clients only), feel free to contact me for the complete resume of Pavan
Kumar. I will be glad to work with you to take this forward.
* an IT solutions company
Ph: 732-790-2244 | Fax: 732-790-1466
Please respond to r...@sariansolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at