Location: Atlanta,GA

Duration: 6 months+

Start Date: 11/22

Rate:$45-$47/hr on c2c

We are currently seeking qualified Java/J2EE front-end developers for a
custom development project in our Atlanta, GA development center.
Candidates will work with a large team of architects and developers to
produce a custom JSF / ICEFaces based application.

Qualified Candidates will be responsible for the following:

Gather, Review requirements and develop technical design documents

Create a prototype of the application using Java 1.5/1.6

Develop a JEE application utilizing ICEFaces, JSF, Oracle 10g/11g on Linux

Package, deploy and test the application on WebLogic Server 9/10

Support all levels of necessary testing including but not limited to Unit,
UAT, Regression, and Integration Testing

Provide knowledge transfer to the client

Provide post-production support

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)