We have an below urgent requirement from
Title: LoadRunner script developer
Location: Toronto, CA
Duration: 6 weeks
Total Experience: 6
Interview Type: Phone
Primary Skills: LoadRunner script developer
“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those
authorized to work in the US
are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this
LoadRunner script developer to build scripts for a
stress load test of both SAPGui and SAP Web based applications.
- Knowledge in Load Runner script development (VuGen) for
SAPGui and SAP Web based applications.
- Experience interacting with members of the SAP functional
and development teams to understand script development requirements.
- Ability to enhance Load Runner test scripts to handle
dynamic content. Ability to execute tests, analyzes problems, and work with
functional analysts on possible solutions.
- Knowledge on how to tie multiple SAP ABAP transactions in
a script passing output dynamic parameters between transactions
- Understanding of data feeding requirements (how to prevent
scripts from failing due to fast consumption of test data)
- Experience setting up test scenarios (LR Controller),
adjusting runtime settings (e.g. think time, pace), executing test scenarios
and analyzing reports and logs
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at