We have an below urgent requirement from
our client.

Title: LoadRunner script developer
Location: Toronto, CA

Duration: 6 weeks

Total Experience: 6

Interview Type: Phone

Primary Skills: LoadRunner script developer

“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those
authorized to work in the US
are encouraged to apply.   We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this

LoadRunner script developer to build scripts for a
stress load test of both SAPGui and SAP Web based applications.

Required skills:

- Knowledge in Load Runner script development (VuGen) for
SAPGui and SAP Web based applications.

- Experience interacting with members of the SAP functional
and development teams to understand script development requirements.

- Ability to enhance Load Runner test scripts to handle
dynamic content. Ability to execute tests, analyzes problems, and work with
functional analysts on possible solutions.

- Knowledge on how to tie multiple SAP ABAP transactions in
a script passing output dynamic parameters between transactions

- Understanding of data feeding requirements (how to prevent
scripts from failing due to fast consumption of test data)

- Experience setting up test scenarios (LR Controller),
adjusting runtime settings (e.g. think time, pace), executing test scenarios
and analyzing reports and logs

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)