Hi Friends

We are having a very urgent Requirement with one of our client for* PeopleSoft
Functional consultant *at* Atlanta, GA*

*Please reply me back with your consultant updated resume along with the
contact details. *

**

*Job Title:  PeopleSoft Functional consultant*

**

*Duration:  6+ Months*

**

*Location:  Atlanta, GA*

**

*Required Skills: **  *

**

1. Should Have experience in Client Interfacing and user requirement
gathering

2. Functional Consultants will strong knowledge in Peoplesoft FSCM 9.1 - AR
and AP

3. Two resources required for AR and Two for the AP Module

Strong  ability to write functional specs for CEMLIs (conversions,
interfaces or customizations), strong knowledge of the application area
(we're looking for AR or AP candidates) and strong ability to deliver
detailed functional specs that the technical team can use to produce the
corresponding technical specs.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao