Silver Spring, MD

Our PM is leaving and we need to backfill asap.

Paying open/hr CTC all inclusive rate
Phone followed by Face to Face interview

Looking for someone who has strong communication skills and has both
business and technical skills

 Client is implementing SRM module and needs a senior PM with prior SAP
and/or ERP implementation experience.
Technical knowledge is good, but main need is strong project managment and
strong soft skills.
Will be responsible for first scoping out the project for first 8-10 weeks
and then assisting client in selling this to the business.
PM will be responsible for implementation of SRM module.
Long term contract.

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)