Title : QA
*Contract : 6 months*
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Job Requirement: *
· Develop and execute functional/system/stress/performance test
· Develop automated scripts
· Perform problem analysis, submit bugs and verify bugs
· Communicate test results to other engineers and management
· Install Citrix and other network infrastructure products per
· Assist in deployments and customer support activities
*Required Experience and Skills:*
· *3+ years of strong network testing or related industry experience
· *Knowledge of IPSec is must*
· *Significant knowledge of FreeBSD, Windows Operating Systems and
L2-L7 networking ( VLANs, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Caching, etc.).*
· *Experience with Autentication servers – Radius, LDAP, Kerberos *
· *Strong automation skills in Perl, Ruby, tcl/tk, C or any
scripting language *
· Demonstrated expert level knowledge in test methodologies, QA
process, defect tracking, and software release cycle.
§ Demonstrated ability to apply appropriate test methodologies including
writing test plans and test cases.
Looking forward having a long term association with you.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at