Position Name:SAP (SD & MM) Functional Consultant - 5 positions
Design and configuration experience in SAP R/3 Sales and distribution
SAP R/3 Materials Management [MM], SAP Global Trade Services, SAP Advanced
Planning and Optimizer [APO] and Ability to debug SAP code
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Participate in projects designed to introduce new functionality or
changes to existing functionality in the SAP Landscape
a. This will involve review of business requirements, technical and
functional specs, review of SAP configuration design and code, transport
reviews etc. Successful facilitation of this process ensures realistic and
practical changes to the SAP environment while meeting the business
b. Act as gatekeeper of the SAP landscape to ensure scalability,
supportability is built into the design of new SAP implementations. Ensure
that existing solutions in production are not impacted by the new
c. Facilitating post mortem discussions, investigating root cause analysis
and driving the resolution.
2. Developing strong collaborative relationships with local and regional
Business Unit IT teams to deliver reporting solutions to the business.
3. Developing strong collaborative relationships with local and regional SAP
ABAP development and test team to evaluate and implement and support new
functionality on a quarterly basis.
4. Delivering excellent service and support to internal customers and
partners. Position will be responsible for monitoring progress against
service level agreements.
5. Position is responsible for ensuring each reported problems are resolved
in a timely manner, tracked according to standards, and escalated problems
are resolved as appropriate.
6. Solving high complexity issues, and communicating problem resolution and
additional information to management, executive leadership, customer groups,
project teams and other IT support groups.
Significant contributions to our knowledge management database as well as
information and metrics published on our internal web site
7. Extended coverage outside of normal work hours may be required.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at