Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Title: Siebel Techno-Functional Consultant
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Columbus, IN
A deep understanding of business process flows and requirements and the
ability to solve business problems with CRM technology.
A proven track record for atleast 6 years in implementing & supporting
Oracle-Siebel Sales & Service Applications with CTI & Email channels is
Strong Siebel product knowledge of the tools, applications, architecture and
configuration from mainly techno-functional perspective
Should be able to translate client requirements into functional & technical
design and coordination with technical team to get them delivered.
Exposure to Siebel Workflow, Siebel eBusiness Application Interfaces and
Enterprise Integration Manager.
Should have strong IT process knowledge around Siebel applications &
implementation methodology. Should be able to guide customer in putting the
Siebel governance model in place with particular focus on Change Management
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Oracle Applications - Siebel
· Working knowledge of Siebel CRM(Service and Sales) On Premise
· Working knowledge of configuring Siebel
· Understanding and use of extensions
· Work with Oracle support to fix software bugs
· Familiarity/knowledge of Oracle EBS Order Mgmt is a plus.
· Standards, Common Solutions, and Continuous Improvement - Global
· Provide Siebel application solutions and set-ups that support the
Cummins business processes
· Identify gaps in the Siebel functionality
· Support Cummins implementation testing standards on new or
· Understand required integration with other applications -
Oracle Order Mgmt, Core Financials, E-commerce, Manufacturing….
· Project Management and Implementation Support - Global
· Gate-Keeper and Coordinator of common designs/solutions across
· Participate in solution design and RICEW
(Reports/Integrations/Customizations, Extensions, Workflows) development
· The Siebel applications expert must have a solid understanding of
Siebel processes and demonstrated ability to direct the analysis of future
process requirements. Project management, communications and people skills
are key requirements of this position. Hands-on experience in integrating,
implementing and utilizing new business systems is required.
Familiarity/knowledge of Oracle Order Mgmt is a Plus.
SKILLS - FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL:
Siebel application knowledge (Sales/Service/CRM)
Working knowledge of configuring Siebel and use of extensions.
Knowledgeable in available PIP’s to other Oracle applications
Oracle Order Mgmt application knowledge is a PLUS.
Ability to integrate business solutions with systems solutions
Experience in System Flow Analysis and Solution Design techniques
Experience with the use of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at