Hi,
Job Title: Systems Administrator (URGENT NEED)

Location: Bellevue/Redmond area

Duration: Long Term

Responsibilities Include:

Provide system administration for our customers in the following areas:

Distribute monthly security updates for our customers during monthly patch
cycle.

Resolve tickets in queue for applications distribution (SLA: Pri1-4hrs,
Pri2-10hrs, and Pri3-24hrs).

Perform Sustainer Patch management activities. All related Work Items should
be completed within 48 ours.

Perform troubleshooting and Remediation for patch and software distribution
issues.

Perform tasks as per the defined processes.

Follow documented escalation process.

Perform testing on tools/scripts developed within the guidelines set when
receiving the project.

Technical Skills:

Minimum 5 years deploying and/or operating SMS 2003 or Configuration Manager
2007.

5 years of experience in OS Deployment technologies such as Configuration
Manager OSD, PXE, WDS/RIS, Driver Management, USMT, and Peer Caching.

Ability to write complex SQL/WQL queries.

Thorough understanding of Windows server and client platforms.

Excellent in Windows, SQL, VBS / PowerShell Scripting and WMI to automate
manual tasks

Knowledge of WMI and XML is very essential.

Good understanding of Active Directory, OU structures and Group Policies is
a big plus

Understanding of Branch Cache, Multicast and related network technologies is
a big plus

--
Regards

Mohan Rao