I Hope you are doing great.

I am interested in reviewing your consultant resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on. I would appreciate if you would send a word copy
of your consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day.

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer with CRM (URGENT NEED)

Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: 3+ months

Required Skills:

Need experienced CRM ABAP consultant with good programming skills and
knowledge of CRM ABAP, Web UI and programming in CRM 7.0.
Need knowledge in RPA and Groupware integration.
Good Communication skills.

Please send only qualified candidates resumes with rate and contact numbers.

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)