Hi,

* **** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILE PLEASE MATCH TO THE REQUIREMENT*

Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *TIBCO developer -- Denver, CO*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE                           :           TIBCO developer *

*DURATION                   :           6+ Months*

*LOCATION                   :           Denver, CO*

* *

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required:  *

1. Must have minimum 5 yrs of experience in software design and development

2. Hands-on experience on TIBCO-BW , TIBCO-EMS

3. Worked on middleware integration and experience in SOA and Webservices

4. Hands on experience in XML, XSL, XSLT.

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:**  ** **608-237-7235 Cell  ||  608-237-1724 (O) ||   **Fax:608-237-2211
**
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma