I have an urgent opening for Sr Java Developer position in King of Prussia,
PA. Please find the job description below, if you are having any consultants
perfectly matching with the requirements, please forward their profile to me
along with their contact details. Looking forward to it
Role: Sr. Java Developer
Duration: 8+ Months
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
Location: king of Prussia, PA
As a member of a cross-functional development team, Software Engineers work
closely with Database, Architecture, Quality Assurance, Project Management
and other software teams to implement technology solutions for new and
existing products and services. Software Engineers participate in all phases
of product development including: planning, analysis, design, development,
testing and ongoing support.
* Implement new features, components, and services from specs employing
Java-based technologies with little direct supervision.
* Lead requirements analysis and development planning activities.
* Lead resolving testing and production issues when they arise.
* Produce detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned tasks
* Promote highly-collaborative, team-oriented environment, working closely
with all levels of product development staff and third-party development
* Mentor lower level software engineers within the team.
* 5+ years experience programming Core Java, JSP, Struts and J2EE
* Extensive (3+ years) experience using Spring and Spring MVC.
* Coding experience using Web-presentation technologies (HTML, CSS,
* Experience in re-factoring existing systems.
* Experience with automated build utilities and continuous integration
* Solid grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, methods, and
conventions, including but not limited to Test Driven Development, Source
Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, and
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
*Additional Candidate Requirements:*
* Spring MVC is a big plus.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at