Here below I have very urgent opening of SAP Portal Developer at VA.
Please let me know if have anyone availavle with you.
Client of ours in Virginia is searching for a candidate to fulfill the role
of SAP Portal Developer. In this role, you�ll be working directly with both
Development and Systems team members to ensure the successful delivery of the
Portals environment of large scale SAP implementation. Specifically, you�ll
be responsible for:
- designing, recommending, planning, developing, and implementing portal
solutions to meet the SAP Portal and Java WebDynpro requirements.
- formulating and recommending technical directions for the SAP Portal
and Java WebDynpro applications in collaboration with the systems
- Working with a business team and Systems Integrator team members to
gather, interpret, document and clearly define technical requirements.
- Building business plans, strategic directions, standards, processes,
and procedures within the scope of assigned projects.
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
- A 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems or Computer
Science is required.
- Experience in PORTAL/JAVA, portal components and portal services
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and organizational skills along with a
strongattention to detail
- Ability to monitor application design and ensure compliancy with
- Good conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems,
developing creative solutions and advising the team members.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development experience with SAP Portal 7.0/CE 7.1
/ EHP1 is sought.
- 3+ years of SAP Portal development experience including work on version
7.0 as well as 5+ years of overall SAP experience.
- Extensive development experience in WebDynpro Java, Visual Composer, and
Web Page Composer.
- Working knowledge with NWDI and CTS+ is required.
- Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Stack, SSO, FPN is sought.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise application design patterns, JSF, SOA
concepts, NetWeaver Java development best practices and implementation
methodologies is a key to success in this role.
- Experience working with Web programming tools like HTML / DHTML / HTMLB
/ XML is required.
- Experience implementing and customizing SAP SRM, SAP Employee / manager
- Experience with NetWeaver Developer Studio tools:Web Dynpro; SAP J2EE
Engine;Web Services; DTR Client; Java Eclipse; Java Dictionary.
- Development experience with Session beans, Session Bean Methods &
Message Driven Beans as well as deployment descriptors using SDM & SDA.
- Experience with standard and custom BSP development, standard and custom
iView development in Java and experience with SAP delivered business
packages for Portal.
- Experience with function modules, function groups & module pools.
- Ability to mentor other developers on the team
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at