Here below I have new Technical BA role in MA.
Please let me know if you have nay local resource.
*Boston* is looking for a *Technical BA*. This is a contract slated to run
through June 2011, with a possiblity to be further extended.
Please find the complete job description listed below.
Please send QUALIFIED and LOCAL candidates only -- supply resume, full
name, contact info, location, and rate.
*Scope of Services*
· Participate project meetings as needed.
· Conduct detailed systems planning sessions with Agency teams
· Engage application owners as needed to answer complex technical
· Work with each of the Departments to gather and process computer
systems intake information.
· Perform customer facing engineer duties for stakeholders. Collect
and categorize technical data in preparation of systems virtualizing and
· Provide architectural guidance on complex environment migrations.
· Work with Security, Network, and Storage Engineering Plan and
approve new architecture
· Point of contact for Security, Network, and Storage Engineering
Post migration support for technical issue related to migrations as needed
· Assign IP address for new system
· Submit weekly temporary port requests based upon the master
· Resolve application owners issues until production turn over to
· Perform pre-migration systems analysis and assessments
· Perform pre-migration remediation in conjunction with agencies and
· Create change order requests based of Intake Package information
· Setup tasks for system migrations
· Complete systems service and support documentation in preparation
of production turnover.
· Finalize intake package and technical plan
· Implement process within that fully prepares computer systems for
virtual systems migrations.
· Complete Windows Administrator technical work as may be needed.
· Perform systems migrations and post migration tasks
· Provide post migration support to the agency
· Monitor virtual systems usage and issues
· Monitor host environment usage and report issues/needs
- 5 to 7 years of progressive Windows Systems Engineer duties.
- Broad technical knowledge of maintaining and supporting virtualized
Windows systems in a managed service environment.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst responsible for performing
technical computer systems assessments.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at