Hi,

* **** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILE PLEASE MATCH TO THE REQUIREMENT*

Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *Windows Admin -- Nashville,TN*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE                           :           Windows Admin *

*DURATION                   :           12+ Months*

*LOCATION                   :           Nashville,TN*

* *

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required:  *

6 to 8 years (US) Experience in Windows 2000,2003 and 2008 Operating
Systems.
Building & trouble shooting of Windows OS, experienced in deployment of
servers using HP RDP methodology, building stand alone and SAN boot servers.
Experience in building 2 node clusters (MS cluster).Ability to understand
Datacenter Server Design and implement the same.
Knowledge on HP Blade Hardware and VMware.

*Responsibilities:*

Attend Technical Design Meetings
Deploy Windows Servers using HP RDP methodolgy
Installation of infrastructure applications on servers built
Attend design review meetings and ensure design provided adheres customer
specific process and procedure.
Build VM server instances in ESX platform.**

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:**  ** **608-237-7235 Cell  ||  608-237-1724 (O) ||   **Fax:608-237-2211
**
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma