Hi Greetings !!!
Here below I have new opening for Build release Engineer at CA,
Please take a look and reply me asap.
Need of Build release Engineer at CA
The only true focus is on: .NET, VSS, and Build/Release exp. TFS is not
Job Classification: Apps Systems Engineer 4
Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree and 5+ years
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Description: Provides technical consultation and support in the development
of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements,
designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer
solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding
guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling,
simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the
preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates
in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications to
production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of
department technical procedures and designs user guides. As an escalation
point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and
direction to less experienced staff in resolution o!
f escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system
problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides
direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security
and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating
and testing of the business continuation plan.
BUILD/RELEASE Engineer/TFS Admin
Build and Release Management
Implement, optimize, and operate our build automation mechanisms
Provide daily build support for engineering
Monitor running builds and spearhead broken build issue
Provide fast turnaround on build issues during release cycle
Maintenance of daily builds and production releases
Troubleshooting build and compilation problems
Documenting the build system
Develop web-based tools to report on build, branch, and project status
Integrating the build system with automated test systems
With developers, integrate new code into the build system
Proper archiving of release builds
Work with developers and managers to understand requirements and
extend our current build infrastructure as needed.
Assist in the development of new processes, methodologies and tools.
Attend the daily Build Migration calls and represent our team
Coordinate migration of bugs/tickets.
Prepare necessary documentation to support the build.
Deployment of builds on Test environment Server and associated
Run Smoke Scripts, basic QA to Identify any issues with the Build
* Proven track record in delivering working builds on time and a desire to
improve existing processes
* Experience with authoring build scripts to automate developer and
production builds, and automated regression test management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Highly motivated and willing to do what is required to get things done
* BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
* Proven track record of developing high quality software products on time
* Deep understanding of software configuration management principles
* 2+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM)
* Must be comfortable with Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008 or higher),
VSS, CVS or PVCS
* Experience with Microsoft build and Installer technologies used with .NET
* Experience with Nant, Ant
* Experience with C# or VB.NET development.
* Extensive experience scripting build, release and installation processes
* Ability to debug build problems
* Experience building multi-platform software. Experience with
* Proficiency with Windows software development environments
* Strong oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal
2 + Years of Work Related Experience is Required Team Foundation
Server Administration and Automation
In support of all Team Foundation Server requests the Software Design
Engineer will be responsible for: Project setup, Permissions, Build and
Build tracking and Work Item integration
Experience in enterprise web applications
Soft skills: accuracy and consistency oriented, organized,
self-motivated, team-player and efficient.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at