Currently we have “SAP ABAP consultant” opportunity with our organization,
details are mentioned below:

* *

*Title: SAP ABAP consultant*

*Duration: 3 months *with possible extension for next 6 Months* *

*Location: *Houston, TX**

SAP ABAP: Min 8+ years strong ABAP with following capabilities:

·         Interface development in SD area, sales document conversion
(migration experience), dialog programming, user exists BAPI and BADI,
familiarity with XML files structures and processing and deep structures.
·         Apply design to SAP technical code for realization in a 5-tier
system landscape, while managing transport dependencies of other customized
or developed objects.

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)