HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Data Analyst/DBA*

*Location is Chicago, IL*

*1 year*

*Non locals also fine from east coast, but should wok or re-locate to IL*

*Interview: Telephonic+ Face to Face*

* Required Skills:*

Resource will serve as SME for GoldenGate technology as well as other
Application DBA tasks (schema maintenance, test setup, problem management).
Will participate in full SDLC, including analysis, PoC, design, development,
testing, performance tuning and improvements, implementation and
post-deployment support of GoldenGate in an active / hot-standby
configuration.
Resource will assist with configuration/installation of GoldenGate to insure
company best practices are adhered to. They will create scripting to enable,
disable, reverse direction, synchronize, and validate replication between
multiple DBs. Resource will support interfacing the GoldenGate scripts with
operational failover scripts.

SQL

Oracle

GoldenGate

SQL Developer

UNIX

Toad

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused