Hello – I have a new requirement with my direct client in Allentown, PA for
a SharePoint Designer / Developer.  The full job description is below – the
person must have experience with SharePoint WSS 3.0 and must have strong
communication skills.  Job will be 6 months to start, but will get extended
– I expect it to be at least 1 year long.  I am looking to pay around $50 -
$55/hour corp.  F2F interview is *not* required.

Job Description:

This is a long term consulting opportunity with our direct client in
Allentown, PA for a SharePoint consultant.

This person should have experience designing and developing Share Point
sites to satisfy business requirements.  Must have good communication skills

SharePoint Site Design & Development Resource

Experience with Development and Implementation of SharePoint Sites

1. Work with business analysts and user groups to define requirements and to
design and deploy SharePoint sites to satisfy requirements.

2. Assist with the definition and development of SharePoint site standards
and templates.

3. Assist with the development and implementation of a SharePoint training
program for technical staff.

Skills / Work Experience in use of following SharePoint Functions and

*           SharePoint (WSS 3.0) core functionality

*           List / Document Library creation and management

*           Basic metadata management (lookup lists, calculated fields,
required fields etc)

*           Creation and management of views on lists / document libraries

*           Look-and-feel best practices (management of web parts on sites)

*           Document management (check-in/out, versioning, etc)

*           Advanced SharePoint functionality

*           Content types

*           Metadata management (taxonomy)

*           Web-part pages

*           Web-part connections for filtering

*           SharePoint security model (limitations, abilities, etc)

*           SharePoint permissions levels

*           SharePoint Groups / Roles

*           Active Directory

*           Microsoft Office 2003 and above

Nice to have (not mandatory ):

any experience with:

*           Nintex Workflow

*           WikiPlus enhanced Wiki functionality

Please fill the following details.

Full Name:

Email ID:

Phone Number:

Visa Status:

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Shetty - Sales Associate

R3 Technology Inc.,

6 Kilmer Road, Suite K

Edison, New Jersey 08817

Email:   ro...@r3tek.com

Phone:  609 760 0236

Fax:      7325684786

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at ro...@r3teck<ro...@dssofttech.com>
*.com* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.