Hi all,

Greetings from Vigiboss Inc.!

 We have an urgent opening with our  direct client. Please revert back if
you have any consultants suitable for the below mentioned requirement with
their updated word resume with rate/salary and all details.

Need C++ *Unix* *Developer* w/ strong Data Stuctures and Algorithms exp

 Please send me your updated resume and availability ASAP,

Immediate need for a C++ *Developer* with strong *Unix*, Multithreading,
algorithms, OOP and Data Structures experience.

Immediate Interviews!!

Location: *Menlo Park, CA*

Duration: *12 months*

Rate: *$60/hr *