I have the following requirement with my client, please email me matching

Title: C++/*Unix* *Developer*
Location:San Jose, CA
Type: Contract
Length: 1 year
Position : 04

Job Description:

 Experience Level: 4 year degree and 5+ years experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Description:
 Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer
applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
 Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less
experienced staff.
 Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
 Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing
and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing.
 Leads the migration of applications to production.
 Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department
technical procedures and designs user guides.
 As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting,
provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of
escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and
guidance to less experienced staff.
 Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported
area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.

Murali Gedela

Technical Recruiter

Vigiboss INC.

165 Main St, Suite 301