Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*SAP ABAP Developer *

*Location is Burbank,CA*

*4+months*

* *

* Required Skills:***

3+ yrs designing, developing and implementing solutions using ABAP for SAP
ECC, BW, BPS; Perform unit test scenarios to ensure test results meet client
requirements; Validate development transports in Quality environment and
inform functional owners for further functional testing; Support resolving
defects during Pre & Post Go Live Stabilization; Review and ensure quality
and efficient coding; Support and perform cutover activities and tasks
(tasks related to implementation of development objects or project
deliverables in multiple systems); Specific Deliverables: Document Technical
Design Specification (TDS) using client standard TDS template; Complete ASP
KT standard documents and Add a new VVR Aggregator attribute in VVR Material
Master; Update aggregator from BPS through an interface; Use BPS engine to
dynamically allocate costs by VVR Set up X12 project Structure in SAP PS;
Map cost elements and add new validation rules, as required; Use BW
Retractor to send PLM budget amount from BPS into SAP Project Systems.

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused