Hi,

We have below very urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please let me
know your availability and comfortability with it.

*Duration* *:* 6+ months

*City:* Englewood Cliffs NJ

Description of the Responsibilities

Teradata DB Architect/Designer
Note: We have a short-term onsite need for a Teradata DB Architect (not
operational DBA but someone who can be part of Development build as data
architect/designer). This will be about 3 months to start with but can be
extended

Minimum Requirements

7+ years of IT experience
Teradata DB Architect who can be part of Development build as data
architect/designer.
We are not looking for a operational DBA.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager