I have an urgent requirement for* **Sr. Data Analyst* position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
*Title : **Sr. Data Analyst*
* Location : Chicago, IL*
* Duration : 6-9 Months*
* Positions : 1*
* Rate : Open*
* Start date* * :* *ASAP *
*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *
The Senior Data Analyst leverages a blending of business and systems
knowledge/skill to work independently within a deadline-oriented team
environment to deliver analysis and resolution of data challenges (i.e.
database constructions, data transformation, data reconciliation etc.) found
in the administration of contribution, health and welfare plans).
The Senior Data Analyst oversees the assignment, execution and quality
output of project tasks given to her/him as well as other assigned analysts.
The Senior Data Analyst will provide mentoring/training support to other
- Independently execute data queries and mapping in sql or Informatica
- Analyze query results to identify trends, issues and propose corrective
- Provide information in terms clients can understand; educate clients on
technical issues, and the benefits or disadvantages to various approaches to
solve their problems
- Develop data scripts in sql or Informatica and QA similar work done by
other analysts in the group
- Develop ad hoc and recurring client ready reports to describe data
- Provide input regarding appropriate technological solutions for data
challenges.Weighing the costs and benefits of the different alternatives.
- Helps others increase their capabilities and maximize their potential
through individualized development support.
- Quality control work product of other analysts.
- Design, build and maintain databases. Build user interfaces/GUIs for
- Project estimate and scoping
*Education and Experience*
- Identify and participate in process improvements, internal initiatives
(i.e. offshoring, tool development).
- Bachelor's, preferably with a concentration in information technology
or computer science
- 6+ years experience in consulting, outsourcing or related industry
- Experience with delegating, monitoring and delivering work output in a
matrixed resource environment
- Prior mentoring experience
- Broad operational benefits experience spanning various plan types and
- Demonstrated application of industry and client specific benefits
knowledge to daily activities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Access
- Expert knowledge of relational database tools and structures.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following applications: SQL,
Informatica or similar ETL tool
- Knowledge of Clients Investments systems for benefits
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at