*Hi Associates !!!*
*Up to $55/Hr*
*Software Engineer (Java Developer) - Level II/III/IV-29803*
The *Java Developer* is primarily responsible for developing high quality
Java design and code to meet defined project business objectives. Possess
strong design and technical skills with deep knowledge of mid-tier and
database concepts, practices and procedures. Works closely with the
architecture and development team in designing and developing production
quality code. Must possess strong collaboration skills as the development
process is agile and requires direct collaboration between the developer,
scrum master, and product owner.
*Location:* Salt Lake City, Utah
*Duration:* Six Months Plus
*Will accept all levels of Java Professionals*
- 5-7 years of Java development in a team-oriented environment,
preferably using an agile development process.
- Translate business requirements into product code by considering all
alternatives and implementing the best strategy to ensure design meets
performance, usability, and reliability and scalability requirements.
- Write source code, adapt existing components, and test developed
components with unit test procedures and test data as necessary
- Require an understanding of the overall system architecture and the
impact of changes to the system.
- Resolve bugs quickly and efficiently
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years' industry experience in a software engineering
- Oracle database experience preferred
- Three or more years' web application development experience in
- Worked on a development team through at least 2 major development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with teammates to solve problems, transfer
knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Have the ability to take ownership of all aspects of applications and
software components lifecycle
- Experience with the following: Java, J2EE, Tomcat application server
or TC Server
UT-Salt Lake City
Send me resumes of suitable consultants at *recrui...@vencesoft.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at