Hi,

Pls reply to (r...@miracleus.com), If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line.

I am submitting brief profile of our excellent Sr.SQL Server DBA’s,
Sr. SAP BW technical consultant and Sr.SAP ABAP willing to relocate
anywhere in USA.  All of them are immediately available through corp
to corp.

We are approved suppliers for Top Tier Vendors in US and direct clients.

We have all required insurance requirements like Professional
Liability, General Liability, Automobile, Errors & Omission and Bond

Wendy   Sr. SQL Server DBA
Primary Skills  More than 8 years experience as a Sr.Microsoft
Certified SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server
2008/2005/2000/7.0/6.5,Oracle9i,DB2,MS ACCESS 2000/97.Windows2000,
2003, NT 4.0, XP, Windows98, /95 and UNIX.NetIQ, Cluster
administrator, Erwin, Performance Monitor, Profiler, SQL Query
Analyzer, Remedy, TSQL and NetBackup. Cluster, Replication, Mirroring
and log shipping,SSIS, SSRS and SSAS Certification: Microsoft
Certified Database Administrator (2008)
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA
Renu    Sr. Siebel Consultant
Primary Skills  More than 6 years experience as a Sr.Siebel consultant,
Siebel Applications 8.0, 7.x, Siebel Tools 8.0, 7.x, Siebel Workflow,
Siebel EAI, Siebel Assignment Manager,Siebel Global Deployment, Siebel
Forecasting and Campaign Management Modules.Siebel eScript, Siebel VB
Script and EIM, PL/SQL, C, C++, HTML, XML,JavaScript, VB Script, MS
SQL Server, Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access, Visual Basic 6.0,Windows 95/ 98/
NT4/ 2000/ XP. Excellent healthcare experience with GE Healthcare.
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: NY, NJ and PA

Ravi    Sr. SQL Server DBA
Primary Skills  More than 7 years experience as a Sr.Microsoft
Certified SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server
2008/2005/2000/7.0/6.5,Oracle9i,DB2,MS ACCESS 2000/97.Windows2000,
2003, NT 4.0, XP, Windows98, /95 and UNIX.NetIQ, Cluster
administrator, Erwin, Performance Monitor, Profiler, SQL Query
Analyzer, Remedy, TSQL and NetBackup. Cluster, Replication, Mirroring
and log shipping,SSIS, SSRS and SSAS Certification: Microsoft
Certified Professional
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA

Mayank  Sr. SQL Server DBA
Primary Skills  More than 7 years experience as a Sr.Microsoft
Certified SQL Server Developer/DBATeam Lead, MS SQL Server
2008/2005/2000/7.0/6.5,Oracle9i,DB2,MS ACCESS 2000/97.C, C#, C++,
Java, Java Script, COBOL, ASP, HTML and Visual Basic, SSIS,SSRS and
SSAS.Windows 2000, Workstation, Windows NT/XP/95/98, MS DOS,
UNIX,Erwin, NetIQ, Clustering, Remedy, NT Performance monitor/System
monitor,TSQL, SQL Profiler, SQL Query Analyzer, OSQL, Cluster,
Replication, Mirroring and log shipping, MS Office, MS Visio, Dream
Weaver,DataModelingCertification: Microsoft Certified Professional
(MCP)
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA

Ameya   Sr. SQL Server DBA
Primary Skills  More than 7 years experience as a Sr.Microsoft
Certified SQL Server Developer/DBATeam Lead, MS SQL Server
2008/2005/2000/7.0/6.5,Oracle9i,DB2,MS ACCESS 2000/97.C, C#, C++,
Java, Java Script, COBOL, ASP, HTML and Visual Basic, SSIS,SSRS and
SSAS.Windows 2000, Workstation, Windows NT/XP/95/98, MS DOS,
UNIX,Erwin, NetIQ, Clustering, Remedy, NT Performance monitor/System
monitor,TSQL, SQL Profiler, SQL Query Analyzer, OSQL, Cluster,
Replication, Mirroring and log shipping, MS Office, MS Visio, Dream
Weaver,DataModeling
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA

Anusha  Sr. SAP ABAP
Primary Skills  Strong work Experience in the modules SAP-SD, MM, PP,
FI/CO and FS-CM/CD modules.Strong work Experience in programming with
classical and interactive reports, ALV grid, Dialog programming, BDC,
Enhancements, BADIs and Data Dictionary, CMOD, SMOD. Extensively
worked on SAP script and Smart forms. Have strong experience with SAP
Adobe interactive forms. Strong knowledge of Web Dynpro. Strong Work
Experience in developing interfaces using ALE/EDI/IDoc/BAPI/RFC.
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA
Sanjai  Sr. SAP BW Technical Consultant
Primary Skills  More than 7 years experience as a Sr. SAP BW Technical
consultant, SAP BIW, BW 3.5 to BI 7.0, BW reporting using BEx
analyzer/browser,ABAP, InfoObjects,InfoSources, InfoPackages, ODS,
InfoCubes, analysis of Data flow to SAP BIW.Business Objects, TOAD,
VBA, Visual Basic 6.0, PL/SQL, C++, C,ASP, Java Script, VB Script and
HTML, Oracle 8i, DB2, Sybase 11 and MS-Access,Windows 9x/NT/2000,
Unix, SunOS, Linux,
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: Anywhere in USA

Raman   Sr. SQL Server DBA
Primary Skills  More than 8 years experience as a Sr.Microsoft
Certified SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server
2008/2005/2000/7.0/6.5,Oracle9i,DB2,MS ACCESS 2000/97.Windows2000,
2003, NT 4.0, XP, Windows98, /95 and UNIX.NetIQ, Cluster
administrator, Erwin, Performance Monitor, Profiler, SQL Query
Analyzer,Remedy, TSQL and NetBackup. Cluster, Replication, Mirroring
and log shipping,SSIS, SSRS and SSAS Certification: Microsoft
Certified Professional (MCP)
Employer Phone Numbers: Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
        Rate: Open, Available: ImmediateRelocation: OH, MI, PA, INCurrent
location: OH

Please contact me for full detailed resume, phone number and rate information.

Thanks,

Ram Kumar

Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
Flemington
NJ – 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 228
Fax: 908-782-2765
r...@miracleus.com
www.miracleus.com

“Certified Minority Business Enterprise by NMSDC”

"Top 500 Asian Owned Business in US"
"Top 100 Diversity Owned Business in New Jersey"
"Top 100 Women Owned Business in New Jersey"

IT Jobs at your door step,Visit
www.miraclehire.com

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.