We are having a very urgent Requirement with one of our client for* QA with
Selenium *at* Lakewood, CO*

**

*Please reply me back with your consultant updated resume along with the
contact details. *

**

*Job Title:  QA with Selenium*

**

*Duration:   6 Months*

**

*Location:  Lakewood, CO*

**

*Required Skills: **  *

**

Experience with Java and building automated tests using JUnit, with
experience using Selenium to build automated tests a plus

A basic understanding of relational databases and SQL, experience using
Oracle and/or MySQL, with other databases such as SQL*Server and DB/2 a plus

The ability to work independently, as well as coordinate some tasks with an
off-shore team

The candidate should have

A basic understanding of application servers, SOAP and REST web services,
experience using JBoss, with other application servers such as WebLogic and
WebSphere a plus

Experience working on a team developing "shrink wrapped" software products,
not just internal applications

Experience working in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments**

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager