[image: *]  Hello Friends,

    Duration: 6 -12 Months | Rate: Market !!

[image: *]

[image: *]      I still have 2 openings for an Oralce E-Business consultant
in Massachusetts. We have placed one consultant and have 2 openings
remaining. The client is focused on someone who has experience working with
the Oracle E-business financial suites. I have listed the description below
for you to have a look at. If you have anyone available please send me their
resume and contact details.

[image: *]

 Job Description: IQN 947031 This position will report to an Oracle
E-Business team lead with dotted line to the E-Business architect and
Project managers. The developer will work on various project assignments as
specified. Projects will follow the Agile / Scrum methodology. The role is
30% functional and 70% technical . Demonstrated ability to provide design
leadership and execution of Oracle E-Business solutions based on a
combination of application configuration, application extensions, and data
integration including third party applications. - 8+ years of technical
experience with Oracle E-Business applications including PL/SQL - 6+ years
experience with Oracle Financial Applications (E-Business) including:
General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash
Management, Purchasing - 5+ years experience in Flex-fields, Multi-org, MRC,
TCA and other data model concepts of Oracle Applications - 5+ years
experience in the identification of problem areas, development of
alternatives and implementation of creative business solutions Plans,
conducts, and coordinates configuration and extension of Oracle E-Business
applications and business solutions that support healthcare insurance
business processes. Analyzes, designs, integrates Oracle E-Business
applications to provide business solutions and processes. Offer deep
knowledge of configuring and enhancing the Oracle E-Business product suite
including Oracle Financials, Oracle CRM, Oracle HRMS and other associated
product modules. Candidates for this role must possess an ability to analyze
and implement business solutions leveraging Oracle E-Business applications
and services, Oracle E-Business extension technologies (including but not
limited to OAF/APEX/PLSQL), Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Web Focus, and

Send me detailed resumes at *recrui...@vencesoft.com *

[image: *]