Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.

Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

* *

*Duration: 06 months *

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Start Date: ASAP*

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Primary responsibilities include managing support requests. May include
enhancements and bug fixes to existing WM/TLM system design.

Minimum of 5 yrs experience with WM/TLM required.  ABAP-solid understanding

here are some Q&As, in addition to the job description.
1) Is this position likely to be extended beyond 6 months?    At this time I
would say no.
2) Is this a technical or a functional role? Are you looking for candidates
with configuration experience?  Both.  The candidate should be able to work
with end users to define functional requirements and coordinate life cycle
phases and should also be able to do configuration and do basic debugging of
ABAP code

*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *

Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*

* *

*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused*