*WINDOWS Systems Administrator ***
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Position: Contract 6 Months*
*Requirements & Responsibilities:*
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft’s Server 2003, 2008, Unix,
· Experience on systems design/architecture and support
(Active Directory design and 2003 to 2008 migration) experience
· Expert level of proficiency in Windows Server technology and
core Windows networking services (DNS, TCP/IP, IIS, SMTP, .NET, Windows 2003
and 2008 Server, Sharepoint Services, MS Cluster, etc.)
· Strong scripting skills Perl, Shell, Python, Ruby, Java, XML
· Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, SSH, SSL, DNS, SFTP, NFS,
NIS, NIS+, VCS, etc.
· Plan, size and coordinate the necessary hardware and
software infrastructure to meet business needs.
· Design and coordinate the implementation of backup strategy,
policies and procedures.
• Provide on-call 24/7 operation support on rotation basis; occasional
after-hours project work required
Looking forward having a long term association with you.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at