*please send the resumes at pre...@sancrosoftusa.com*

*PM with Data Warehouse /Business Intelligence ** *

Duration              : 12 months

Location               : San Jose, CA

*PMP certified preferred.*

*Primary Job Responsibilities*

We are looking for a Project Manager to assist our Data Warehousing/Business
Intelligence software development team.

*Duties and responsibilities*

•Manage software development and other projects in compliance with our
product development lifecycle

•Focus on projects and subject matter areas covered by our Data
Warehouse/Business Intelligence team, which comprises projects related to
the finance, funds processing, and risk organizations

•*5+ years overall professional work experience*

•*2+ years experience as a project manager handling multiple simultaneous

•Demonstrated experience supporting a software development, data
warehousing, or IT team

•*Experienced with SDLC such as RUP, Agile and others*

•Demonstrated experience supporting a finance or accounting G&A team or
financial institution back-office technology team.

•Experienced using project management tools (e.g., Clarity or Microsoft

•Conscientious, strong relationship management and team skills, flexible,
attentive to detail and quality

*General Profile: *

•Previously worked in a highly cross functional setting and executed
successfully on projects.

•Excellent communication ability and ability to present to upper management
on project/program status.

•Experience project managing or leading initiatives in CRM/Marketing area

•Experience with Web Analytics Projects / Programs

*Education:* BS or above in Computer Science or related technical field

*Generic Job Responsibilities*

1.Drive execution of program by working directly with mangers, stake holders
and steering committee members

2.Measure and monitor program progress to ensure delivery meets expectations

3.Foster open communication between project teams

4.Develop, design, and scope program level  deliverables

5.Regularly report status to management, executive stakeholders and steering

6.Exhibit financial management skill by controlling expenses against
budgeted amounts

7.Manage program level quality and risks

8.Manage stakeholders’ expectations and educational issues

9.Effectively manage issues and risks by identifying mitigation strategies
and alternative solutions for consideration

10.Coordinate with members of the business to define and clarify program

11.Evaluate and recommend appropriate solutions that satisfy the customer
requirements, project needs, and IT architecture

12.Assist in project task delivery in support of the Planning Group

13.Other duties as assigned

Thanks & Regards...* *... **

*Preeti *

*Technical Recruiter*

* [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CB5993.CB7EF1F0] [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB5993.CB7EF1F0] ***

* The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584| **pre...@sancrosoftusa.com***

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916) 200-0305|

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]* : **

*    :  ** **http://twitter.com/preetihrsingh*

*       **:  **preeti_singh.aclat***