*6 plus months in NYC ***
*Pay Rate - $400/day C2C ***
The Mainframe Security role
Service Quality and Delivery –
• Operational responsibility for administering Level 2 requests for DB2,
CICS, AS400 and Datasets.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of a CLIST application used to
administer ACF2 accounts.
• Work closely with Mainframe Infrastructure & UAT teams to define rules/
CICS regions for new environments.
Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Minimum 7 years of *mainframe/ midrange security administration *(GSO
records, SAF definitions, ACF2 Control records, etc.)
• Minimum 7 years in sys programming experience essential (*CLIST, SAS, ISPF
• Extensive knowledge of *JCL’s.**
*• A proven track record of writing complex mainframe/ midrange security
• Experience in building and maintaining partnerships with outsourced or
managed service functions.
*CA/ACF2** **–**MVS certifications**
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at