Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.

Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

* *

*Teradata DBA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Chicago - IL*

*Start Date: ASAP*

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Provide expertise in the administration and care of the Teradata
database management system.

·         Includes day-to-day database administration functions such as:
changes to the schema, user and security administration, archive and
restore, resource monitoring and management; performance monitoring ;
manage, track and coordinate DB change controls, services requests and DB
and application’s code promotions, security vulnerability oversight, etc

*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *

Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*

* *

*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused*