*Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com*
Title: Bus Systems Analyst III W/ RETAIL BANKING
Duration: 12/27/2010 to 06/26/2011
Location: Mt. Laurel - New Jersey
**We are currently looking for 2 Senior Business Analysts to join the highly
energetic Retail Team in Mt. Laurel Maine**
- Required to understand new business requirements, conduct business
analysis, undertake QA testing and help streamline existing processes to
improve efficiency Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications.
- Develop in depth knowledge of applications and their interdependences.
- Analyze and manipulate large data sets.
- Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other
technology teams within organization to solve problems and deliver
- Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements.
- The Business Systems Analyst will take a leadership role in working with
and liaising with business partners, other Technology Solutions
organizations and external vendors to define the business and technical
requirements at the program level.
- Review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional
requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to
the development of project plans including project charter, project
deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and
- Develop use cases, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows,
and how each class of user interacts with east system function.
- Ensure Business Recovery Plans are in place.
- Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing
systems design and data interdependencies and reusability.
- Establish appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange
and system implementation.
- Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics.
- Assist in the development of conversion and implementation strategies.
- Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical
solutions have met business requirements.
- Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with
change management, IT architecture and desktop standards, and the business.
- Develop test plans, test cases, perform testing. Provide user
documentation, user training, and post implementation support.
- Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring
that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and
issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
- Experience in financial services/banking (i.e retail lending, fixed income
- Experience in QA and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Collaborative team building skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Must have Retail Banking experience and be avaialble to work in the Mt.
Laurel, NJ office.
- Microsoft Office (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Microsoft Project (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Prior experience in projects related to online banking (Client needs 6+
years of experience)
- Prior Experience in Retail Banking (Client needs prior experience)
- QA (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Relationship Management (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Retail Lending (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Testing (Client needs 6+ years of experience)
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: **adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com>**
*Web: **www.unicomtec.com* <blocked::http://www.unicomtec.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at