Duration: 3-6 months

Rate: open

Insurance sector exp a PLUS

*Thanks & Regards *

*Joshua Elliot*

* *

Lead IT Recruiting Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please>reply
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.**