Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity .

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Java Developer*

*Location is Princeton, NJ *

* *

*Note:  We need only citizens or GC or EAD who can work only on W2, no C2C*

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Design and Developing Software Applications

·         Interfacing with client technical teams to define the interface,
perform dev-dev testing

·         Reviewing designs & code output from offshore development team

·         Support software testing and integration testing

·         Good communication skills

Required Skills – Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Services, XFIRE, hibernate
Optional skills – Jboss, Eclipse, Maven, shell scripting, spring

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused