Hello,

We are looking for *SAP ABAP Developer *in *Florham Park, NY (07932)*

* *

*“Please let me know if you have any consultants suitable for below
mentioned position”*

* *

*Rate: Open*

*

**
*

*Candidate HAS to be on your payroll***

*Industry:*

*Pharmaceutical ***

*Location:*

*Florham Park, NY (07932)*

*Title:*

*SAP ABAP Developer*

*Duration:*

*7 months + (possible extension)*

*Description and Responsibilities:*

·         Technical lead on a worldwide multi-site SAP APO implementation.

*Skills Desired in order of importance:*

·         SAP ABAP /4 programming experience (Data Dictionary,
DIalog/Report/Parameter/Variant transactions,

·         Reports,

·         Dialog applications,

·         User Interfaces,

·         Dialog and Function modules,

·         Error handling messages and exceptions,

·         Matchcodes,

·         POV&POH events,

·         Workbench Organizer,

·         Debugger,

·         Authorization classes,

·         fields and objects),

·         ABAP experience working on a full lifecycle APO implementation.

·         SAP ABAP experience is requirement.

*Experience Required:*

·         5+ years of relevant experience.

*Please submit resume in following format*
Name:
Rate:
Contact #:
Location: