Hello,

We are looking for *SAP FI Treasury and Risk Management Consultant *in
*Norwalk,
CT
*

* *

*“Please let me know if you have any consultants suitable for below
mentioned position”*

* *

*Rate: Open*

*

**
*

*Candidate HAS to be on your payroll***

*Industry:*

*Consulting***

*Location:*

*Norwalk, CT (06850)*

*Title:*

*SAP FI Treasury and Risk Management Consultant*

*Duration:*

*7 months + (possible extension)*

*Client:*

*Accenture*

*Description and Responsibilities:*

·         Looking for person for the IHC treasury upgrade project.

·         He/she would be required to upgrade the in house cache module
within SAP treasury from version 4.7 to 6.0 from both a technical and
functional standpoint.

·         He/she would have to test for all gaps between the versions and
resolve these gaps.

·         Resolution may be through configuration or working with an ABAP
team.

·         He/she would also have to activate some of the new IHC
functionality as well.

·         Skills required are SAP FI/CO expertise, specifically within
treasury.

·         He/she would have to write functional designs, log test scripts
and defects and support users on the new functionality.

*Experience Required:*

·         5+ years of relevant experience.

*Please submit resume in following format*
Name:
Rate:
Contact #:
Location: