*Hope you are doing great today..!!*
*Please Send matching profiles to **ki...@globalnest.com***
*Position: **Functional SAP SD Analyst*
*Location: Islandia, NY***
*Duration: **7 months*
********Interview Type: Telephonic and IN-PERSON********
· The candidate should have *Minimum 3 years of experience* with *Sales
and Distribution (SD) module of SAP* with working knowledge of *quote
creation, contracts, pricing, variant configuration and billing processes.*
· Experience implementing *Revenue Recognition strategies and
knowledge of F&PM-SD(Financial &Performance Management) *integration points
will be a plus.
· Should be able to quickly grasp the existing client SAP solution
landscape, processes , configuration and functional designs quickly and
translate the gaps into a quality solution in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills working with
the client Business Analyst resources.
· Proactively communicate issues and design gaps with proposed
· Exposure to working in multi-location environments and
transitioning the functional designs to client offshore technical resources.
· Experience with test script creation and execution. Local
*Please note :*
*Also wanted to highlight that the client needs candidates with strong F&PM
(Financial & Performance Management) skills as SD (sales & distribution)
experience that most people have tends to do with moving actual
products/goods (textiles, trucks) and the client is really trying to deliver
on a Revenue Recognition project where they are automating a manual solution
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at