We have an urgent requirement from our client.
Title: Cisco Network Engineer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 3 months
*Primary Skills: Cisco, Network, CCIE (must)*
Total Experience: 8
*Must be local to NYC. Must : Cisco CCIE Certified Pass the Written. Lab can
be in process. *
Requires several years of experience in Routing and Switching
(10/100/1000Mps Ethernet, Frame Relay, ISDN, T1/T3, SONET (RPR), Bridging
(STP), TCP/IP, IPX, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Redistribution, ACLs, IP
Summarization and trunking protocols) in operations, implementation and
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience with OSPF & EIGRP production
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience in Cisco firewalls (Pix & ASA
models). • Knowledge QOS & Network General Sniffer Pro.
• Strong knowledge of Cisco hardware including the following: Series -- 800,
1700, 2600, 2800, 2900, 4000, 7200, 6500 w/Sup 720's, Sup32 and/or
Sup2/MSFC2, FWSM/ASA/IDSM, IOS and CatOS
• Experience with Management Tools- SNMP, Syslog, Cisco Works, Q1 labs,
Spectrum, Cisco ACS and NetScout.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Cisco CCIE certification (passed both written and lab sections)
*Please send me your MS word formatted resume along with the below contact
Full name of the consultant:
Rate: $/hr on C2C or on 1099
Employer details (if H1B’s):
Name of the contact person:
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at