Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Business Analyst*

*Location is McLean, VA*

* *

*Note:  We need only citizens or GC or EAD who can work only on W2, no C2C*

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Provide Analytical support for various activities for the Legacy
Remediation Efforts.

·         Prioritization, Sequencing of Infrastructure and Application

·         Test Strategy and Planning for each Technology Bundle Group.

·         Participate in the RFI, RFP.

·         Status Reporting.

·         Provide Analytical and testing support to the POCs/Pilot programs.

·         Business Case and business case deliverables.

·         The Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with Business
Partners, Business Subject Matter Expert(s) and IT for defining and
validating business requirements.

·         The BA will be adept at identifying requirements via industry
standard analysis techniques such as business process modeling, workflow
analysis, and functional decomposition.

·         The BA shall be proficient in various requirements elicitation and
documentation techniques.

·         In general, the role will include the creation and/or review of
the following analysis artifacts and deliverables: Process Maps, Business
Requirements, Business Rules, Control Requirements and Non-Functional

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.

·         Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with
business users, other project team members and management.

·         Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills required. Must be
able to elicit requirements from across organizational boundaries.

·         This position will specifically be responsible to ensure quality
of business requirements in support of business cases for IT investments.

Primary focus will be on technology driven projects. Experience with writing
requirements for technology infrastructure projects will be an advantage.

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused