Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Requirements Analyst*

*Location is McLean, VA*

* *

*Note:  We need only citizens or GC or EAD who can work only on W2, no C2C*

* *

* Required Skills:*

* *

Business Analyst responsible for driving the identification and capturing of
detailed technical & functional requirements for an automated identity and
access provisioning infrastructure.

Should have familiarity with the following concepts: Identity Management
(IDM), Access Management and Single Sign On (SSO)

Experience related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
including the following is preferred:

·         Account creation and access provisioning

·         Suspension of account and associated access privileges

·         Access revocation and account deletion

·         Access privilege modification

·         Password management

·         Experience with enterprise IAM solutions such as Oracle OIM a

Must be capable of working with, and challenging, technical subject matter
experts to translate their knowledge into clear concise specifications for
IAM system implementation.**

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused