please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*ETL Lead with strong SSIS*

*Location is Tonawanda, NY*

* *

* Required Skills:*

* *

Migrating DB2 tables and a few spreadsheets into Oracle tables; Source -
DB2, spreadsheets / ETL Tool - SSIS / Target DB - Oracle / Target
application - .NET; responsible for communicating detailed technical data
and system characteristics; identifies and assesses technical change impacts
caused by the project; coordinate w/ BAs, DBA, and Technical Architects
between teams.

. Experience with writing requirements for technology infrastructure
projects will be an advantage.

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused