Hi

I Hope you are doing great.

I am interested in reviewing your consultant resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on. I would appreciate if you would send a word copy
of your consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day.

*Job Title: SAP ABAP/OOPS CONSULTANT (URGENT NEED)*

Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Duration: 2+ months

*Job Description: *

Excellent Technical knowledge in ABAP including *Object Oriented skills*.
Good communication skills.
Knowledge / experience in BSP/ Internet applications , Smartforms,
Enhancement Framework, Workflow etc,
Experience / Good knowledge in SAP Manufacturing particularly PP, IM, WM.

Please send only qualified candidates resumes with rate and contact numbers.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager