HI,

we hereby send the job requirement details for the position of  * **SAP ECC
Logistics*  for your reference.

For further information feel free either to call or e-mail me.   Your prompt
response would be highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 Please make sure the candidates meet all the skills mentioned below.
Interview will take place as soon as we receive candidates.

Position            : SAP ECC Logistics

Level                : Senior

Duration            : 6 - 12 months

Location           : Colorado(partial remote as determined by the client;
onsite initially)

Rate                 : 80/hr

*            *

SAP ECC Logistics Consultant – Senior

Requires: Senior level consultant (10+ years of SAP experience) with
extensive Logistics and ECC experience. This is a functional (business
planning, ECC 6.0 execution) that requires extensive customer interaction.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager