Good Morning Associates!!!
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to
with details as follows:
*Expected hourly Rate (Corp-Corp/1099)*
*Current Location (City & State)*
*Earliest Start Date*
*Length of Notice / Weeks*
*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No)*
*Position: Contractor, Finance/Great Plains
*Location: Watertown, MA*
*Target start date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*About the Contractor position:*
The finance/Great Plains business analyst will be responsible for delivering
and supporting finance projects with Great Plains and related technologies
by partnering with business process owners and MIS team members.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the
- Provide production support for 50+ financial user community in Great
Plains v10, including Requisition Management and Business Portal.
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate
- Gather, analyze and document functional / technical requirements for
new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues
reported by end users.
- Perform application configuration activities.
- Create unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use
cases and test data.
- Execute unit, integration and user acceptance testing activities.
- Document all activities.
- Manage backlog of production issues and enhancement requests using the
company’s service desk.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, detail-oriented and analytic
business analyst with solid Microsoft Great Plains and SQL Server 2005
skills and experience. The attributes of the successful candidate are
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains platform.
Modules needed include General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Requisition
Management/Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Fixed Assets,
Electronic funds transfer, Business Portal and Smart List Builder.
- Experience with Great Plains Deferred Revenue, Contracts Management and
Revenue Recognition is a plus.
- Experience with supporting companies in the high-tech / software
- Solid SQL Server 2005 knowledge and experience; excellent SQL query
- Developer’s Toolkit experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and related
- Ability to work collaboratively and without direct supervision; must be
a team player.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to document business processes and technical specifications for
off-shore development team.
Experience with the following Microsoft Office tools: Access, Visio, Excel,
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at