*Please send matching profiles to **ki...@globalnest.com***
*Interview Type: Telephonic and IN-PERSON*
*Best Rate: $45/Hr on C2C*
*Need: “**QA Test Manager” in Louisville, Kentucky for **6 Months*
The *Quality Assurance Manager* will ensure that the project adheres to a
set of defined quality standards and ensure that the product delivered meets
all defined requirements. This is accomplished by through the preparation
of test plans/cases and working with the project manager to prepare a
detailed testing schedules. The *quality assurance manager* will have
knowledge of the latest testing methodologies, best practices and tools used
throughout the industry.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Determining how the solution meets the requirements defined by the
· Managing testing processes and timelines.
· Ensure the software solution meets applicable quality standards.
· Identifying risks associated with the testing strategy,
documenting them, and communicating them to all *stakeholders*.
· Appropriation of resources to conduct product testing.
· Plan and work with Business Lead to conduct the *UAT* process.
· Verifying test scripts to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.
· Ability to generate detailed test plans
· Solid understanding of software development principles
· Applied experience with various testing methodologies
· Ability to generate test cases that will "*stress*" the
· Understanding of both positive and negative confirmation tests
· Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
· Ability to discuss advantages and disadvantages of a specific
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at