I have an urgent requirement for* **PeopleSoft Functional Consultant* position
with my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                : **PeopleSoft Functional Consultant*

* Location         : NYC, NY*

* Duration         : 7 Months*
* Positions         : 1*

* Rate                : Open*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP *

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

The consultants must be local to NY

Application Peoplesoft

Version: Upgrade to 9.1

Modules:  AR/BI and Inventory

Consultant Role: 1. Functional consultant one for AR/BI.

                          2. Functional consultant one for Inventory.

Project Description: Consultants will supply upgrade support

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager
(Oracle Apps &  Sap)