Park Ridge, NJ
1 Year Contract
* The new candidate will work closely in Build Engineering practices area
and work with the development teams to understand and support builds,
environments and integration requirements for applications developed and
validate build and facilitate rolling out Builds and Environment changes.
* The candidates are expected to provide technical guidance and consultation
for web systems Builds & Environments.
* Leads projects associated with web and/or e-commerce application and
* Consults with web developers and management and recommend web
- 5+ years of software configuration management experience is required.
Build and deployment experience using any version control software
(preferably SVN) including experience with project concurrency and complex
version-control branching models.
- 3+ years experience in building, deploying and integrating Java-based web
applications, including exposure to J2EE architecture, working as Build
Leads with hands-on experience on Ant, in a commercial setting.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in a 3 tier J2EE application
- Willingness to mentor, have strong analytical, technical documentation,
and excellent business communication skills are required.
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and change control processes.
- Experience with AntHillPro and any Build tools is nice to have
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at