Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Lead Java Developer***

*Location is Seattle, WA*

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Experience with C++, Java, Perl application development

·         Experience with documenting requirements and creating other system
documentation for enhancements, break/fix and mini-projects

·         Experience in an Oracle database environment

·         Knowledge of financial/accounting system is a Plus

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused